Moving to: michelepetrelliart.github.io

Emilia Clarke portrait | The Game of Thrones | pencil drawing - MICHELE PETRELLI | Contemporary Artworks
MICHELE PETRELLI

Anomalies Art
Exclusive videos and contents like books, stories and images Join us!



SuperRare | Art prints

Emilia Clarke portrait | The Game of Thrones | pencil drawing


Emilia Clarke portrait, 2017, pencil and white crayon drawing.
This drawing is deliberately unfinished. I did not like the artefacts of a complete design and so I also used a soft rubber to eliminate some superfluous areas. For drawing I used various types of pencils. A 2B with a big tip to give a dusty gray background to areas with less light. A medium sized HB to accentuate the small skin imperfections.  A 6B for darker shadows. A white crayon for light areas.

Most viewed in the last week

-

Sign in my News

New paintings and events



G-analytics

Disable contexmenu img

Modulo di contatto

Name

Email *

Message *